Monday, July 13, 2009

2009.07.13 Monday

Somehow my alarm didnt go off today. I started getting restless before the alarm was supposed to go off, but just rolled around in bed until then. So at least I woke up...

I don't know what it is, but I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with everything. There's a lot going on. Lot's of pressure and deadlines. Arg.
Oh well, I finished the project at work. We had 99% done, then tweaked a bit or two to get that last 1%. Yay.

Football was fun, until I started getting sick. I should have just blew chunks and got out on the field. That way the other team could smell my wretched puke. We did awesome, and got another L. Down by ~2 TD's (heh). Then we went to Doc's and got some greasy goodness.

What a long day. Left home at 6:30a, got home 11:30p-ish.

No comments: