Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2009.05.24 Sunday

Caught up on some sleep. I woke up to some technical questions today, not exactly my forte. The goal is to get video from a VHS to the computer so it can be used in a slideshow/DVD-making program. The only idea so far is to use a VHS-to-DVD standalone box, then use a dvd-ripping tool to get the video off that, then use that in a slideshow, and eventually burn that back to DVD. I'm sure video-quality enthusiasts probably want to shoot me for that. Any other bright ideas?

Goofed around for a bit, then went home while Kelc went to shop for a new swimsuit. Yeah, I beat Super Mario World. Next up, Pilotwings or Sonic 3, I haven't fully decided yet. Your thoughts?

Before we knew it, it was time to go to Kelc's little sister's b-day dinner at Benihanna. Delicious. After that we stopped by Sarah's new appartment. She and Oscar just moved to Austin, very exciting. They have a place up on a hill and the place is rather new. Very cool.

After that, to Justin's for some (new) beers and chillaxin. Oh, and drinking-crap always kicks my a$$.

AndySk8inMan (05:14am): Goodnight everybody.

No comments: