Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2015 Week 3 (11-17)

11.Sunday
More football

Kelc is cooking more often.  It's weird.

Looked up some info about class.

12.Monday
Work long day

Went over to Hab+Tay's to watch the first National Championship game that was from a playoff bracket.  Not terribly into it, but somewhat entertaining.  Unfortunately a bracket doesn't guarantee that the games you watch will be good, or that the best team comes out on top.

13.Tuesday
Dentist appointment for a cavity.  Most of the time was spent waiting around.  The operation itself was relatively quick, and they even let me watch some Transformer movie that I didn't recognize at all.

Then off to work for a chunk of the day.

Home, ate the best bison steak I've ever made.  Totally perfect. Hooked up a replacement hard drive to get that ball rolling.

14.Wednesday
Worked late into the evening

Trivia, late because the wait staff was a bit overwhelmed.

Had to stop at Sonic, ended up with mediocre food. (kinda cold and bland)

15.Thursday
Wrapping up this short work week.  Feeling accomplished, yet not at the same time.  I've been working on a chunk of code for a while now, and I feel like I should have been done a few weeks ago, but the time just keeps zooming by.

16.Friday
Took care of stuff and ran errands today.  Finished up a gift card, got some supplies, and tried out Bush's Chicken.  I don't know why, but Kelc does not like it.

17.Saturday
Cooked up another bison steak for lunch, but this time with green beans and mashed potatoes.  It was good, just not as good as Tuesday's steak.  Hard to repeat perfection, especially when I'm out of practice.

Went for a walk to Walgreen's, took the quadcopter for a flight through the park.

Kelc went to go watch a movie.  I stayed at home and played games and did a few random project things.  I'm trying to convert a wallclock record that Kelc got me back into being an actual vinyl record, but the adhesive on the numbers she uses is stubborn.  The back side sounds nearly flawless.

No comments: