Sunday, January 18, 2015

2015 Week 1 (01-03)

Decided I'm going to try out something a bit different this year.  Instead of having ~365 posts throughout the year with nothing all that exciting to say, I'm switching to week-sized bursts.  Maybe I'll be more consistent with weekly distribution, but maybe not.  We'll see.   I expect the word-count per post to be a little higher.

01.Thursday
Weird to have a New Year start on a Thursday.  My brain kept mixing up what day it actually was.  Didn't really do all that much today, but glad I didn't have to go in to work.

02.Friday
Kelc had to go back to work.  Tee Hee.

We met up for lunch at Taco Shack.  Been a while since I've been able to eat there since they stopped being open for dinner.

Went over to Korey and Lyle's later to watch first round of college playoffs.  Apparently this is such a momentous occasion that I will be telling my grand-kids about how "back in my day we didn't have playoffs"... ok ...

Got a computer and printer talking.

03.Saturday
Watched some football at Korey and Lyle's place with the Steeler gang.  Kelc was unusually grumpy with me for no reason.  That's fine, guess I don't really need to watch the game anyways.

Home late.



No comments: