Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010.07.31 Saturday

Well today is a throw-away. I woke up at 7am when my body sobered up. I'm really weird in that sense: I wake up right as I'm sober. It's both a blessing and a curse. It's a good opportunity for me to get water and try to curb the effects of the upcoming hangover, but it sucks when you really just want to sleep as long as possible.

Yeah I drank some water and hopped back in bed, then maybe 1.5 hrs later my head is pounding and killing me. This is terrible. Try sipping on water while also trying not to puke from how much this sucks. On the plus side though, while trying to go back and sleep this off, I had some crazy cool dreams. I tried giving myself some background noise to sleep to, so I turned on the tv and slept some. Somehow my cable box tuned itself to the CW, where some very weird movie was playing... which ended up creeping into the already weird dreams.

Eventually put on my sunglasses and got out of bed. Grabbed some orange juice and picked up things around the house. I totally forgot that beer pong was happening in the garage. At some point, guitar hero / rock band was brought out and played. Lots of mopping and cleaning ahead.

Grabbed some Quiznos for dinner. Haven't had that in a while, and I think I remember why now. Their sandwiches are just more expensive for no reason. I paid about 7 bucks for just a sandwich. Their bread also changed, and not for the better. Quiznos, I am disappoint.

Watched a bunch of recorded x-games. I love it except for a few events that seemed to drag on forever. I wish these sports were generally more accepted. I also want to build a half-pipe now.

No comments: