Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012.01.10 Tuesday

I woke up to the feeling that I just fell asleep. Not a cool feeling. Don't want to get up.

Work was rather normal. I started learning some LaTeX (pronounced "lay-tech"). It is a document preparation system, or a typesetting program. It is quite a change from MS Word.

Traffic was light today, for unknown reasons. Went home and went running for the first time since late October. I can tell that I'm out of shape, but on top of that my throat hurt from the cold air. I don't know what it is, but my air passages ache quite a bit when it is moderately cold. Maybe it is a form of cold-induced asthma.

Had a cool casserole dinner, then cleaned up in the kitchen.

Shopped around for houses online, and played a little L4D2, then called it a night.

No comments: