Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2012.09.22 Saturday

No UT game today.  Sad face.

Stockton still a bit timid around everybody.  He even wedged himself behind some plastic crates.

Helped my brother move some more of his stuff, the worst of which was his bed.  Beds are heavy.  Maybe I should get something not so heavy if I get a new one.

Attended a special event.  What is it?  Oh just my brother proposing to his girlfriend.  I guess the family will be getting a little bit bigger.  Everybody kept poking in my direction that it is my turn now.  First off, I understand asking once or twice, but it's not like I'm going to make a huge decision like that just because someone offhandedly asked about it.  Second, they are taking away from my brother's event by misdirecting the attention.  Everybody needs to chill.  Let things be as they may be.

Home, started to doze off and Kelc arrived.  Her sister got a new car.  It's about time....wait a minute...

No comments: