Thursday, September 6, 2012

2012.08.28 Tuesday

Running faster this morning.  Must be the better sleep.

Well, maybe I spoke too soon.  Everything was cruising along until the Popeye's special, 3 pieces today.  Oh boy.  Felt like walking through molasses.

Departed work early to head to a chiropractor.  I had to fill out a questionnaire that reminded me of a tanning salon.  That seemed a bit weird.  Then the appointment happened, which I felt like the doctor was just spouting out words that sounded great, but didn't have much weight. "Make sure to drink plenty of water" seems like something that gets tossed around a lot.  I don't know, maybe I'm just being really skeptical.  On the plus side, when I was backing out of the parking lot, I could turn my head around to see behind me better.  Neat.

Got home the same time the UPS guy did.  He had a present for me, a shiny new scanner.  I ended up spending the majority of my night working on scanning various things.

Kelcey got in late, brought her brother over to finally check out my place.  Then she left to drop him off and came back over.  Late....

No comments: