Thursday, August 9, 2012

2012.07.27 Friday

It's rather difficult to wake up when there is a big empty house surrounding me that doesn't have any noisemakers.

Worked a long day, but got to enjoy a lunch out to CoCo's for the annual Doyo Ushi No Hi (or "Eat Eel Day"). What does that mean?  I have no idea.  I ended up getting some spicy chicken plate and eggrolls that were delicious.  Also tried some soup and bread thing.

Kelc texted me at some point in the afternoon saying she started working a new job.  Congrats?!

Went to p-home to eat food and pack up more junk.  Then stopped by Kelcs to watch some of the opening ceremony for the Olympics.  I haven't gotten excited about the olympics just yet.  Then went to a-home to unpack and settle in some more.  I washed some dishes and set up the study area some more.

Went to bed super late.

No comments: