Friday, December 2, 2011

2011.12.02 Friday

Slept in a little today. I worked too many hours this week, so any work done today would be just "for fun". I started getting a flood of text messages around 8a and that woke me up. Within the hour, I was at my desk. Not bad.

I didn't really eat anything for breakfast since I showed up late. Then I skipped lunch. Then I left work at normal times.

After work, Mark found that Cedar Park and Lake Travis are playing at in the playoffs this evening at DKR Memorial Stadium. Quick drive to Mark's, then an easy bus ride to campus, then sitting practically front row at Joe Jamail field. Don't really get that kind of opportunity often. I finally got some food after the first quarter, a jumbo dog and nachos. My body was craving. Oh, and Cedar Park lost, 9-14. The refs appeared to be making some calls in favor of one team more than the other. Poop.

Interesting side story: A new homeowner that you may or may not know just happened to lock themselves out of their house this evening. Oops. I suppose it's good to learn these lessons sooner rather than later.

After the game, we rode the bus back, then took a walk over to Mozarts for drinks. They have a x-mas light show that plays every half-hour or so. Pretty neat.

No comments: