Monday, January 25, 2010

2010.01.25 Monday

Back in the grind. Work is picking up. Starting to feel like the project I'm working on has some big holes in it, but I guess that also means it has opportunity.

Worked out my chest and triceps hardcore, with some lunges and calf raises added. I did chest/arm exercises from vertical all the way to about 40 degrees decline, for a rough total of 120 reps. Plus some just-tricep reps. Pretty sure I'm going to be feeling this tomorrow.
Home later than usual. Dinner is a BBQ Chicken pizza. Not bad, but not my favorite. I still don't like sweet barbecue sauce on that many things. If it were more spicy or peppery, it'd be a different story.

Worked on some music. Really close to wrapping up one song, and I've already started on what's next. I'm pretty excited to get this going.

No comments: