Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010.01.06 Wednesday

Long day at work. Feel like I don't really know much anymore. Guess I have a lot of learning ahead. At least I get a vacation first :-P

Gym again, did some bike and bicep. I'm sore from yesterday's chest and triceps, sucks.

Tortellini for dinner.

Alright so weirdest thing has been happening lately. I've had at least 3 cases of extreme deja vu in the past couple weeks. When I was in New York, there was some time we were in the subway that I swear I've seen before in a dream or something, and we were going the same way we went in the dream. Then this morning I was in a meeting that I had a dream of a long time ago in a conference room that I haven't used before; it was exactly like the dream because I hadn't met some of the people in the meeting yet and I didn't recognize them in my dream. The 3rd scenario of deja vu was later today when I received a box, exactly like a dream. I wonder what is going on.

Played some more Mario RPG. Got to the tadpole part. I should probably fcus on leveling up some more before moving on, since I unexpectedly faced a boss.

No comments: