Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010.01.04 Monday

Back to work. First day of work in the new year.

Something weird about Mondays. It seems like I'm never really that tired on Mondays because I catch up on sleep or something.

Starting up on a new project. Well, new to me. I'm excited to get my hands dirty with the new stuff.

Tried installing Linpus on my laptop, that failed. Something about the kernel not being able to sync or something. Really would like to get a super-lightweight operating system on there. I heard Microsoft made some XP variant for older hardware...hmmm.

Did some laundry, cleaned up my room, made dinner and smoothies, played mario rpg. I'm at the part where the purple dinosaur guy has malow's coin and we are chasing him. I should probably level up more so the battle is easy.

And great, I'm not that tired and it's past midnight.

No comments: