Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010.01.20 Wednesday

Definitely more groggy today.

My teeth are developing more sensitivity to cold liquids. The last time this happened it's because I had dental work for a cavity. It sucks that everything hurt more AFTER I went to the dentist. Not only that, but I don't think they actually fixed the problem. Also, I got into an accident right after that dental visit, so I'm pretty hesitant to want to go back.

Another thing I've been noticing lately, it's starting to feel like everybody around my age is settling into their grooves. Lots of people on facebook have a status of "In A Relationship" or "Engaged to" or "Married to..." and some are even popping out babies. I don't even think I can find any old flings that aren't currently taken. Guess that ship has sailed. Not that it's a bad thing...

Made some guacamole at home.
-diced two roma tomatoes
-diced half red onion
-4 cloves of garlic minced
-1 handful of cilantro leaves
-1 large green pepper diced
-3 hass avocados
-1 lime juiced
-a few tbsp of salt

Turned out to be quite a bit of guacamole. Ive been eating as much as I can every time I'm in the kitchen.

Cleaned up some of my upstairs area. Then started cracking down on some music

No comments: