Monday, April 27, 2015

2015 Week 10 (01-07)

01.Sunday
Worked on HW most of the day.  Ordered some pizza for dinner because I didn't feel like going to HEB or cooking anything


02.Monday
Worked long day.  Trying out a time tracker on my phone, just so I can quantify time spent on things.

Finished up HW assignment late into the evening.


03.Tuesday
Worked long day


04.Wednesday
Worked long day.  Cold front and possibility of ice coming through.  Picked up taco bell for dinner, then bed time.


05.Thursday
Tried working from home in the morning, but had trouble connecting.

Eventually went in.  Doesn't seem terribly cold out, or icy, or wet.  Not sure what the fuss is all about, but it was enough to keep kids home.


06.Friday
Another work day, left late.

Home, relaxing some while I can.


07.Saturday
Spent most of the day cleaning the house because it still smelled like smoke from the potato fire.  I think I may have to just replace the microwave altogether.  Wiped down cabinets, mopped, washed curtains, tried aroma tablets in the humidifier, and lots of airflow.

Started working on my midterm and played some L4D2 to get a break.


No comments: