Tuesday, March 3, 2015

2015 Week 7 (08-14)

08.Sunday
Worked another long day.  Kelc made it home safely.

09.Monday
Worked long day. Stayed late finishing a homework assignment, found out it got extended to Wednesday.

10.Tuesday
Worked a long day.
Stopped by HEB for goodies
Mark came over for dinner, Kelc decided she wanted to cook today, lots of miscommunication, but everything worked out.

Watched a couple episodes of Arrested Development

11.Wednesday
Work long day
Tail end of trivia, team got first.
Home, leftovers and AFV, then bedtime.

12.Thursday
Worked another long day (sigh)
Home, ready for weekend


13.Friday
Cleaned up around the house and did some yardwork.  Feels great to not be at work.


14.Saturday
Washed my car, took forever but looks pretty sweet.  I tried out the random orbital polisher I got for xmas, and found it to not really change my clearcoat all that much.  It's not like I had a ton of weathering or swirl marks anyways.

Oh, I guess it's Valentine's day.  Ends up being just another day anyways, so I don't know why I bother recognizing it.

No comments: