Monday, October 21, 2013

2013.10.14 Monday

Took the day off.  I needed a little extra sleep, but I also went over to my parent's house for a brunch gathering.

Ran an errand to OfficeMax to try and print off some pages for Kelc, but apparently nobody knows how to print PNG files without scaling.  According to Kelc, everybody uses the same crappy software too, yet prices vary wildly.

Went home, worked on a midterm and snacked on food.  Took breaks here and there, helped Kelc stuff some DVD cases.

Late into the evening, decided I wanted to fly to the mun.  Opened up Kerbal Space Program and built an awesome rocket that indeed made it into lunar orbit.  Yay, I didn't crash into the mun.  After some time, I decided it was time to head back home, but unfortunately I got stuck in Kerbal orbit without fuel.  Uh oh.  Poor fella.  Maybe I can rescue him later.

Bed time.

No comments: