Monday, October 21, 2013

2013.10.13 Sunday (Big day)

Had some family come over to see my house, finally.  I've been living there for over a year now, so it's about time.

Ironed some clothes, showered up, did my hair, and headed out to the venue once again.

Waiting, some pictures, waiting, some more pictures, waiting, ceremony, pictures, waiting.  Then things really started to pick up.  Sat down for food, finished a light plate and went back for seconds, but they started taking up dishes and pushing us on to the next events.  (I guess at this point, the rain delays had crunched things down a bit.)  Went to see the first dances, the cake cutting, danced around, socialized, took some pictures at the photo booth, then next thing I know... we are sending off the married couple with sparklers.  Everybody split up after that.

Went home, pretty much straight to bed.

No comments: