Monday, March 29, 2010

2010.03.29 Monday

Took me a while to fall asleep last night. About 5-6 hours isn't bad right? RIGHT?!

Yeah it is kinda bad, but Monday wasn't that bad on such a low amount of sleep. Oh well, this week will probably fly by.

Worked out rather hardcore at the gym today. Coworker encouraged me to toss up some more weight. 135lbs on regular bench, then on decline I did 45lbs in each arm (normally I do 30 or 35). Then did 35lbs on incline, where I normally do 25-30. Not only am I going to feel this tomorrow, but I'm already feeling it. Uh oh...

Dinner consisted of some macaroni, broccoli, and asparagus. Somehow I can always finish these huge bundles of asparagus, and somehow the very next evacuation of my bladder always has a pungent smell.

I spent most of the evening organizing my paperwork, or getting rid of it.

No comments: