Monday, March 1, 2010

2010.02.27 Saturday

Watched some Smallville today.

Then drove over to Hill Country Cinemark over near 620 and 71 to watch Shutter Island. Not terrible, but not all that great. Some of the way the movie was shot was pretty new-ish and interesting. But for the most part, the story wasn't all that engaging.

Afterward I walked over to Dick's Sporting goods to pick up a pair of sunglasses.

I really wanted to pick up some new records, so we stopped by half-priced books so I could pick up some cheaper vinyls. 5 records, 7.47. Kelc got a few books, total was around 12. Easy to see who got the better deal here.

Drove back to my house, but on the way home stopped for some Taco C. I feel like there is a rather large variance between locations. Some places are bad at keeping the salsa bar filled and clean; others are messing up orders at a much higher rate; more others are doing something weird with the tortilla recipes.

Later, lakehouse.

No comments: