Sunday, November 8, 2009

2009.11.07 Saturday

Woke up to some crowing. Started around 5:30a. Bleh.

Watched the UT vs UCF game, and cooked some bacon. Played around outside some.

Went back to my house while Kelc, Linds and Kev went around town to go take pictures. I hope they turn out well; I'm pretty excited to see what comes out of them.

Ray and Marisa came over with Scooter, we left to go play some bowling. I was doing pretty well but then choked a few frames and lost my chances at breaking 100. Pretty disappointing.

Went back to the house and started consuming a beer that Ray had bought, La Fin Du Monde, or 'the end of the world'. It's a pretty awesome beer in my opinion. I like the flavor, I like how strong and potent it is. One cup also did me in. We listened to some vinyls and went for a neighborhood adventure in the middle of the night. Standing next to a train is one of the coolest things. The immense earth-shaking power and speed is awe-inspiring. Oh and its kind of loud.

Listened to some more vinyls and wrapped up the night. People were pretty exhausted and it was rather late.

No comments: