Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2009.11.03 Tuesday

Today should be interesting. Got a meeting set up that I don't know what will happen. Preparing for the unknown is a fun journey.

Went to the gym and ripped up some more muscles. Feels good to work out, but I'm sure I'll regret it later.

After work I made some pizza and sat around some. Went skateboarding while the pizza was cooking. Sure does get dark early now. :-(

After a while, decided to drive over to GV and make a delivery and pick up some mail. Talked with my mom and dad some, caught up on whats going on over there. Then went to Walmart and HEB for needed items. It's really hard to just jump in to healthy cooking without worrying about what you might NOT have at home to cook with.

Got home, showered, slept. My body is going to be sore tomorrow.

No comments: