Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014.12.05 Friday

Looks as though one of my heavy-hitter hard drives is failing.  I guess I was a bit complacent, because now I'm thinking about all the stuff on the drive that I don't have a copy elsewhere.  At least nothing was super-critical, just sad.  Spent most of the morning researching replacements, warranty stuff, and seeing if I could breathe some life into it.

Hung out with Kelc over lunch.  Took the quadcopter out to the park to get some fresh air.  Crashed a few times.

Cooked up some pulled beef.  Turned out quite delicious, albeit a bit greasy.

Fry's run for storage.

Kelc and I had a "camp out" in the living room.  Set up some blankets and pillows, cooked up some s'mores, jammed out to some music then watched Baseketball.  Kelc fell asleep about 2/3rds through.

No comments: