Thursday, February 7, 2013

2013.02.02 Saturday

While Kelc is at work, I decided to take it upon myself to do some overdue yard work.  I decided I wanted to rake up a bunch of leaves and clear out some decaying things from the flowerbed.  Turns out a garden rake is bad at just raking leaves.

Quick trip to home depot... then back to work in the yard.  Ended up with a pile that I couldn't fit into the garbage can.

Kelc arrived at home just as I got out of the shower.  We spent the evening watching Magnolia.  Terrible.  Three hours of an elongated story of intertwined characters that I never had much of a vested interest in.  After the movie, Kelc looked up some reviews; most were pretty divided, love or hate kind of thing.

I cooked up some auntie anne's pretzels during the movie.  Those were delicious and awesome.

No comments: