Monday, May 17, 2010

2010.05.17 Monday

Woke up before my alarm today. Also got cold in the middle of the night. That's a first. I suspect some thermostat fluctuations...

At least I wasn't completely groggy. Only a 5-day work week.

Kelc ended up staying in Austin for an extra day. For the evening, we went out for a nice personal dinner. I've been meaning to do more events with just the two of us, but we are either watching Smallville by ourselves or hanging out with people. Need to throw a change-up or two.

I think my protein shakes after work outs may be screwing up my appetite. Solution? Eat protein from other sources. Like meat. Steaks are meat. Well, I think they are mostly meat. Heb didnt have any good looking steaks when we went. Next time...

Watched some Smallville and went to bed on the early side.

No comments: