Monday, December 21, 2009

2009.12.19 Saturday

Red wine will produce headaches. It's not that I had all the much, but I think it was more a combination of dehydration and exhaustion.

Went to ihop for breffix. Ray said something along the lines of 'true gangsters dont cry'.

Marisa showed us around the cyclotron. I could tell Ray was slightly entertained for a few minutes, Kelc kept interest a tad longer, and I was ready to go explore every nook and cranny. The amount of resources and technology (and money) that went into the cyclotron is pretty amazing. It's awesome how far man has gotten with understanding the world around us.

After that we went home to watch Primer. Wait what? My mind just exploded. Check out that movie.

Ray and Marisa went to a party, Kelc and I went shopping for the holidays. After that, rendezvous and party.

No comments: