Monday, October 19, 2009

2009.10.16 Friday

Slept in as much as I could today.

Cleaned up the house a bit, then tried to assist the time warner cable guy with the appointment we had set up. WHY OH WHY does TWC seem to always mess things up. The request was to get HD cable boxes (didnt bring them) and to check the signal and plug in a few wires (which took about an hour instead of 15 mintues).

Bleh.

Drove to houston and picked up Chris and Matt. A girl I haven't seen in many years was over at Matt's place, so I said hi. Then we left.

Got back to Austin and started preparing for the club. Taking Ray out to his very first (and most everybody's first) gentlemen's club.

All I can really say is that I'm still not mentally to that level where I can enjoy that atmosphere the most, and it was just alright. Ray had a blast.

No comments: