Monday, October 27, 2008

2008.10.25 Saturday

... Kelc and I arived in Arlington around 5am. For some reason, everytime I drive between Austin and Arlington, it takes just about 3 hours instead of 3.5 hours like it used to. I don't speed, and I even drive slower at night because of the 'night speed limit' (which is crap in my opinion, but that's another story).

We were ready to crash rather quickly, but someone was sleeping in our bed! Joshy also had a surprised look on his face, Linds was grumpy at Josh. Fun fun, eventually everything was sorted out, and we were able to get some shut-eye.

I had a hard time waking up. Kelc ended up getting Shipley's for me (thanks honey) and I think I went to sleep after eating that too. We hit the road later than planned for---Edgefest 18--- in Frisco, TX.

We got there right at the end of Seether, the watched Papa Roach, Rise Against, Toadies, Staind, The Offspring, and Stone Temple Pilots. (I hope I'm not forgetting somebody, but I feel like I am). Everything was a good show, but I'm slanting towards The Offspring as being my favorite of the day.

I'll elaborate and post pics on here later.

It was probably a good thing we slept in late... exhausting (but awesome) day.

No comments: